* White House rejects GM, Chrysler plans * Obama administration forces ouster of GM's Wagoner * Obama backs tax incentives to spur US car sales * GM shares fall about 20 pct * Major U.S. indexes lower on bankruptcy fears (Adds comments from Obama, analyst, background) By Kevin Krolicki and John Crawley WASHINGTON, March 30 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama seized the wheel of the failing U.S. auto industry on Monday, forcing out General Motors Corp's chief executive, pushing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 5-Obama orders strong medicine for GM, Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.