* Radioactivity soars in reactor 2, workers evacuated * Crisis far from end says U.N. nuclear chief * More than 10,480 dead, 16,600 missing after quake, tsunami (Updates with sharp rise in radioactivity in water) By Yoko Kubota and Taiga Uranaka TOKYO, March 27 (Reuters) - Japanese authorities evacuated workers on Sunday from a reactor building they were working in after high doses of radiation were detected at a crippled nuclear power plant, the plant's operator said. Tokyo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 5-Radioactivity soars inside Japanese reactor, workers evacuated" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.