(For more on Toyota's recalls, click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Toyoda apologizes for accidents, pledges reforms * But rejects any problem with electronic throttle * Toyota execs confronted with $100-mln savings memo * Lawmaker to Toyota exec: 'I'm embarrassed for you, sir' * Transport Secy LaHood: recalled vehicles 'are not safe' (Adds lawmaker criticism over July memo) By Nobuhiro Kubo and John Crawley WASHINGTON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp's chief Akio Toyoda said he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 5-Toyoda faces critical lawmakers over safety flaws" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.