(For a summary of Toyota's safety recall, please double click on [ID:nN27231388]) * U.S. will hold Toyota chief to safety assurances - LaHood * Toyota US sales head apologizes, pledges safety shake-up * Key consumer group urges US car safety reform * Congressional hearing set to begin at 1100 EST (1600 GMT) * Toyota shares down 0.8 percent (Adds link to Reuters Insider) By Nobuhiro Kubo WASHINGTON, Feb 23 (Reuters) - A top Toyota Motor Corp U.S. executive promised a quality ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 5-Toyota vows quality shake-up, faces criminal probe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.