* Contaminated travellers were on flight from Tokyo * Three workers hurt, work at plant slowed * Contamination fears spread in Japan and beyond * Earthquake and tsunami left 27,400 dead or missing (Adds China finds travellers with radiation) By Mayumi Negishi and Kazunori Takada TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - China found two Japanese travellers arriving with high radiation levels on Friday in the latest consequence of contamination from a crippled nuclear plant two weeks after the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 6-China finds two Japanese entering with high radiation" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642