* GM shares rise as much as 9 pct in heavy volume * Shares begin trade on NYSE under "GM" * GM says goal to eliminate debt including pensions (Updates stock movement, adds analyst and investor comments, details on Chevy Volt, other background) By Clare Baldwin and Soyoung Kim NEW YORK, Nov 18 (Reuters) - General Motors Co shares shot up as much as 9 percent on Thursday as investors bet that the top U.S. automaker can make a lasting recovery as it returns to private ownership after a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 6-GM shares jump in post-IPO return to market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.