* Government to provide DIP financing * Fiat deal done * U.S. automaker stocks higher (Adds bankruptcy details, Obama comments) By Poornima Gupta and John Crawley DETROIT/WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC will file for bankruptcy on Thursday after talks to restructure its debt with lenders broke down, U.S. President Barack Obama said on Thursday. Despite intense negotiations over the past few weeks, Chrysler failed to gain the full support from its lenders to avoid the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 7-Chrysler to file for bankruptcy - Obama" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642