(For more on Toyota's recalls, click on [ID:nN27231388]) * Toyoda breaks into tears at rally after hearing * Toyota execs confronted with $100-mln savings memo * Lawmaker to Toyota exec: 'I'm embarrassed for you, sir' * Transport Secy LaHood: recalled vehicles 'are not safe' (Recasts with Toyoda's tears at rally, adds executives unaware of some details) By Nobuhiro Kubo and John Crawley WASHINGTON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp President Akio Toyoda apologized to U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 7-"Deeply sorry" Toyoda worries message was lost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642