* Obama says will not let auto industry vanish * Task force member says no "bad asset" decision yet * Chrysler, Fiat in framework agreement on alliance * New GM CEO says will consider bankruptcy, if necessary * Broad fall in U.S. stocks on auto woes (Adds task force member Bernstein, warranty backing, analyst comment, paragraphs 7-9 and 13-14; updates shares) By Kevin Krolicki and John Crawley WASHINGTON, March 30 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama ordered General Motors Corp and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 7-Obama's tough auto medicine may include bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.