* US government to provide DIP financing * GMAC assumes Chrysler Credit business * Fiat deal done * CEO Nardelli to leave after bankruptcy * U.S. automaker stocks higher (Adds Obama comments) By Poornima Gupta and John Crawley DETROIT/WASHINGTON, April 30 (Reuters) - Chrysler LLC filed for bankruptcy on Thursday after talks to restructure its debt with lenders broke down. Despite intense negotiations over the past few weeks, Chrysler failed to gain the full support from its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 8-Chrysler files for bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.