* Japan's nuclear safety agency worried about reactor breach * Radiation increases, bad news piles up from site * PM Kan lambasted in parliament over disaster * Plant operator seeks help from French companies (Edits) By Chizu Nomiyama and Kazunori Takada TOKYO, March 29 (Reuters) - Plutonium found in soil at the Fukushima nuclear complex heightened alarm on Tuesday over Japan's battle to contain the world's worst atomic crisis in 25 years, as pressure mounted on the prime minister ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 8-Japan finds plutonium in soil at stricken nuclear plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.