* Obama pledges support, French nuclear experts to help * Drawn-out struggle at plant could be worst-case for economy * Plant operator's boss hospitalised with high blood pressure * Anger mounts over government response to crisis (Recasts) By Yoko Kubota and Chisa Fujioka TOKYO, March 30 (Reuters) - Japan ordered an immediate safety upgrade at its 55 nuclear power plants on Wednesday in its first acknowledgement that standards were inadequate when an earthquake and tsunami wrecked ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 8-Japan orders immediate safety upgrade at nuclear plants" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.