* Three workers hurt, work at plant slowed * Contamination fears spread in Japan and beyond * China says travellers from Japan found contaminated (Adds details on workers, travellers to China) By Mayumi Negishi and Kazunori Takada TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - Japan said on Friday workers who suffered burns while trying to cool a crippled reactor were exposed to radiation levels 10,000 times higher than expected, adding evidence that the crucial containment vessel for nuclear fuel had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 8-Reactor incident could signal setback at Japan nuclear plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642