* France's Sarkozy first leader to visit since disaster * U.N. nuclear watchdog, Japan's safety agency pressure govt * Parcel bomb at offices of Swiss nuclear lobby * Contamination in seawater near plant at highest level yet * Factory activity slumps most on record in March (Recasts; adds Sarkozy news conference, Swiss parcel bomb) By Chizu Nomiyama and Chisa Fujioka TOKYO, March 31 (Reuters) - French President Nicolas Sarkozy called on Thursday for a reform of global nuclear ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 9-France urges world nuclear review after Japan crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.