* Conflicting views on source of high radiation in water * People in zone 20-30 km from plant encouraged to leave * Over 10,000 dead; 17,500 people missing * China says travellers from Japan found contaminated (Adds officials play down possibility of rupture, TEPCO) By Mayumi Negishi and Kazunori Takada TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - Workers burned trying to cool a crippled Japanese nuclear plant were exposed to radiation levels 10,000 times higher than normal, officials said on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP 9-Japan plays down fears of setback in nuclear crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.