* Maintains Q1 profit level; fares better than peers * Recovery in overseas markets buoys profits * To invest in capacity expansion in India, Europe, S.Africa (Adds quotes, shares) By Aniruddha Basu MUMBAI, July 29 (Reuters) - Apollo Tyres Ltd managed to maintain its April-June net profit despite a surge in input costs, faring better than other tyre firms whose quarterly profits fell, but said it may have to raise tyre prices again if input costs kept rising. Apollo Tyres, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP -Apollo Tyres may raise prices again; Q1 profit flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.