* Aluminium product demand seen down in new business year * Steel demand expected to show recovery in Q2 * Analysts say too early to talk of a recovery By Miho Yoshikawa and Yuko Inoue TOKYO, March 27 (Reuters) - Japan expects demand for aluminium products, used in packaging and transport, to tumble to its lowest in 23 years in the next business year, as manufacturers continue to struggle to reduce swollen stocks. Demand for key industrial metals has plunged sharply since last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP-Japan sees worsening aluminium demand in 09/10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642