(Recasts, adds share prices, company comments, byline) By Soyoung Kim DETROIT (Reuters) - Auto parts makers TRW Automotive and BorgWarner Inc posted quarterly profits Thursday, above analysts' expectations despite a sharp downturn in the U.S. market, sending their shares higher. Both suppliers lowered their forecasts for 2008 North American vehicle production to as low as 13 million units, and warned the industry would continue to be difficult into 2009 amid production cuts by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WRAPUP-TRW, BorgWarner profits top forecasts, shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.