NEW YORK, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Larry Silverstein, the World Trade Center leaseholder, on Thursday said GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. had agreed to put off for one month its request for a court order that would let it stop paying the developer the money he needs to pay rent to the site's owner. GMAC, the complex's main lender, sued Silverstein because it feared the developer and the bi-state agency that owns the site had not set aside enough money to repay bondholders. Nearly $2 billion has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WTC developer says GMAC will pay rent through Oct." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642