NEW YORK, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Three parties key to rebuilding the destroyed World Trade Center are within 48 hours of settling a legal dispute to pay back lenders who financed the site, lawyers said on Tuesday. Lawyers for leaseholder Larry Silverstein said they and the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey landowner were "very, very close" to offering a settlement to lender GMAC Commercial Mortgage Corp. New York State Supreme Court Judge Herman Cahn asked the three parties to return ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WTC lenders' deal ready within two days -lawyers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.