* WTO negotiators target outline Doha deal by mid-2011 * Detailed work plans to be announced next week By Jonathan Lynn GENEVA, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Ambassadors at the World Trade Organization, heeding a call from leaders at the G20 and APEC summits, have agreed to push for an outline deal in the long-stalled Doha trade round by next summer. They face the challenge of translating their upbeat rhetoric into negotiating reality if the new target is not simply to join a long list of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WTO envoys ready for Doha trade deal push in 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.