GENEVA, May 19 (Reuters) - A revised negotiating text from the chairman of talks on industrial goods at the World Trade Organisation (WTO) widened the range of possible tariff cuts on Monday in an effort to reach agreement on a trade deal. The revised text from Canada's WTO ambassador Don Stephenson, a copy of which was obtained by Reuters, will, together with a similar document on agriculture issued earlier, prepare the way for a meeting of ministers to clinch an outline trade deal in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WTO industry mediator widens range for tariff cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.