By Laura MacInnis GENEVA, June 20 (Reuters) - The diplomat overseeing one of the most fractious areas of global free trade talks said on Friday he will leave his post in August, adding pressure on WTO member states to settle their differences before he goes. The World Trade Organisation's Doha round, launched in November 2001, has missed deadline after deadline because of many countries' reluctance to expose their firms and farmers to more foreign competition. Don Stephenson, Canada's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WTO mediator to leave, Doha round under pressure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642