* WTO's Doha stocktaking calls for continuing negotiations * More focus on big issues by all states, 2010 deal unlikely * Trade reviving anyway By Jonathan Lynn GENEVA, March 25 (Reuters) - World Trade Organization members will continue to seek a deal in the long-running Doha round despite big gaps in positions, but no agreement is likely this year, trade diplomats and officials said on Thursday. They were talking after key delegations met ahead of a formal "stocktaking" on Friday ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WTO members pursue Doha despite gaps, no miracles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.