* Restrictions said to violate global trade rules * Affect steel, aluminium and chemical producers * China's argues curbs help protect environment GENEVA, Dec 21 (Reuters) - The World Trade Organisation set up a panel on Monday to rule on complaints by the United States, European Union and Mexico about Chinese curbs on exports of raw materials important to their own industries. The three, who agreed that only one panel need to look into the issue although they filed their complaints ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WTO sets panel on China raw material export curbs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.