GENEVA, Dec 11 (Reuters) - The World Trade Organization's 157 members aired a "virtual uniform expression of concern" about Ukraine's plan to renegotiate hundreds of tariff ceilings, U.S. Ambassador Michael Punke said as he left the WTO's General Council on Tuesday. "You had close to unanimity in terms of the membership expressing extreme concern about what the Ukraine is doing," Punke told reporters. "The Japanese ambassador noted that there had been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WTO united against Ukraine's bid to renegotiate tariffs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642