GENEVA, June 25 (Reuters) - World Trade Organisation (WTO) Director-General Pascal Lamy called on Wednesday for a "mini-ministerial" meeting on the Doha round of global free trade talks to start July 21, diplomats said. "It will be the 21st," Mexico's ambassador to the WTO, Fernando de Mateo y Venturini, told journalists. Other diplomats confirmed the date, which was suggested by Lamy to a small group of ambassadors at the WTO's Geneva headquarters. The dates of the July meeting -- to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"WTO's Lamy calls for 'mini-ministerial' on July 21" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642