FRANKFURT, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The premier of the German state of Lower Saxony, the second-largest shareholder in Volkswagen , is considering teaming up with other VW-shareholders against major shareholder Porsche , a newspaper reported on Monday. The Financial Times, quoting major VW shareholders, reported that they were to meet Christian Wulff, conservative Premier of Lower Saxony, at the beginning of next year. The meetings should be concluded before VW's supervisory board meeting in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wulff considers alliance against Porsche -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.