FRANKFURT, May 29 (Reuters ) - U.S. investor Guy Wyser-Pratte is eyeing 10 German companies and may acquire stakes prior to early national elections in September, German weekly Euro am Sonntag said on Sunday. The paper based its story on an interview with Wyser-Pratte who plans to gather a majority for the removal of two supervisory members of German car robot maker IWKA , where he holds 6.3 percent, at an annual shareholders meeting on June 3, and replace them with candidates of his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Wyser-Pratte eyes German firms, IWKA changes-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.