WASHINGTON, Jan 24 (Reuters) - XM Satellite Radio Inc. said on Friday it completed a tender offer for $300.2 million of senior notes, a move the subscription radio service said paves the way for it to obtain $475 million of financing from General Motors Corp. and a group of investors. XM, based in Washington, D.C., said tendering bondholders will receive new 14 percent senior secured discount notes maturing in 2009, as well as warrants to buy XM common stock, in exchange for their 14 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"XM completes bond tender, sees $475 mln financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642