CHICAGO, Jan 31 (Reuters) - XM Satellite Radio Holdings Inc. will continue to be the factory-installed satellite radio provider for Toyota and Lexus cars in the United Sates through 2017, the company said on Wednesday. Toyota's annual factory production of XM-equipped vehicles is expected to exceed 1 million by 2010, XM said in announcing the extension of its agreement with Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc., a unit of Japanese car maker Toyota Motor Corp. .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"XM Satellite extends Toyota pact through 2017" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.