WASHINGTON, Dec 23 (Reuters) - XM Satellite Radio Inc. , a satellite radio broadcaster, on Monday said it has reached financing agreements totaling $450 million that should provide the cash needed until operations reach break-even. The Washington-based company said the package includes $200 million from a sale of notes convertible into common stock at $3.18 a share, and a small concurrent stock sale. Also, General Motors Co. , which is installing XM radios in 25 different 2003 vehicle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"XM Satellite has $450 million financing package" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642