PARIS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - French yacht maker Beneteau said sales in its financial year ended Aug. 31 rose 22.7 percent to 1.014 billion euros ($1.43 billion), helped by strong demand for boats and expansion of its separate mobile home business. The group repeated its goal to achieve a net margin rate representing 8.8 percent of sales in the full year. Boat sales rose 9.7 percent to 798.9 million euros, accounting for 79 percent of revenues. It said on Sept. 12 it expected full-year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yacht maker Beneteau full-year sales rise 22.7 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.