PARIS, Jan 25 (Reuters) - French yacht-to-automobile maker Beneteau said on Thursday it expected stronger sales growth in its fiscal year 2006-2007 after autumn boat shows made it more optimistic about the outlook for its core business. "In this environment...the group foresees sales at constant scope of consolidation of 895 million euros ($1.16 billion), up 8.3 percent from last year," the world's largest sail boat builder said in a statement. It said boat sales should rise 8.1 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yachtmaker Beneteau upbeat on 2007, raises goals" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642