TOKYO, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Yamaha Corp denied a newspaper report on Tuesday that the musical instrument maker is considering a management buy-out that could be worth about 430 billion yen ($3.93 billion) The report in the Kabushiki Shimbun sent shares of Yamaha Corp up 6.6 percent to 1,920 yen by midday, outperforming a 1.3 percent fall in the benchmark Nikkei average . A spokesman for Yamaha, which makes pianos and other musical instruments, said the report was untrue. The Kabushiki ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yahama denies buyout report, shares jump 6.6 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642