SAN FRANCISCO, March 21 (Reuters) - Yahoo Inc. , the Internet media company, on Monday will relaunch its Autos site, seeking to make it more helpful to car buyers and more effective for advertisers who are selling, the company said on Sunday. The relaunch came as the company beefs up search and personalization capabilities throughout its Yahoo.com properties. Yahoo Autos goes up against auto sites on Microsoft Corp.'s MSN Internet service and Time Warner Inc.'s AOL. The new site will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yahoo relaunches Yahoo Autos, targets advertisers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642