TOKYO, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Japan's Yamaha Motor Co Ltd said on Friday it would likely book an extraordinary loss of about 17 billion yen ($188 million) for calendar 2008 due to a slide in the value of its securities holdings. The motorcycle maker said the special loss was not factored into its annual earnings forecast. Yamaha Motor said in July it expected a consolidated net profit of 45 billion yen in the year ending Dec. 31, down 36.8 percent on the year. The market consensus calls for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yamaha Motor to post $188 mln special loss for 2008" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642