TOKYO, April 28 (Reuters) - Yamaha Motor Co , the world's second-largest motorcycle maker, on Wednesday posted record profit for the latest business year thanks to robust sales in Asia and forecast an even better year ahead. Yamaha said its net profit came to 40.12 billion yen ($366 million) for the business year that ended on March 31, the third consecutive year of growth. Group operating profit also came in at a record 73.13 billion yen on 1.02 trillion yen in sales as brisk motorcycle ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yamaha Motor posts record profit, better to come" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642