HONG KONG, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Compass Pacific Holdings Ltd, an auto parts maker headed by wanted Chinese businessman Yang Rong, said on Monday it had removed and replaced six executive directors of the company. "The board wishes to announce that the removed directors made statements at the special general meeting which the board considers false immaterial and misleading," Compass said in a statement. It did not say what statements they made at the meeting, which took place last week. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yang Rong's Compass reshuffles board" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.