TOKYO, April 30 (Reuters) - The yen rose against the dollar, euro and commodity currencies on Thursday and traders said the move came after a Wall Street Journal report that talks on Chrysler had broken down making it "all but certain" it would file for Chapter 11 protection. [nWNAB0655] The dollar fell 0.5% on the day to 97.19 yen yen and the euro, which had been positive on the day, fell 0.5 percent to 129.01 yen
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yen gains vs dlr, euro after WSJ report on Chrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.