MOSCOW, March 23 (Reuters) - Japanese tyre maker Yokohama Rubber will invest 11.7 billion roubles ($396 million) in a new tyre plant in Russia. The plant, slated to start production in 2011, is set to produce 1.4 million tyres a year from 2014 in the Lipetsk region, the centre of the European part of Russia, the local government said on its web site on Tuesday. "Investment totals 11.7 billion roubles," it said , adding that the tyres will be used by Russian and international carmakers. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yokohama to build $400 mln tyre plant in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.