SINGAPORE, June 24 (Reuters) - Singapore auto parts maker and distributor YHI International Ltd said on Tuesday that Japanese tyre-maker Yokohama Rubber Co Ltd is buying a 2.5 percent stake in its initial public offering. Yokohama will pay S$2.9 million ($1.7 million) for 5.8 million new shares at S$0.50 each, the price at which YHI is selling a total of 58 million shares. YHI distributes Yokohama tyres, and the two companies are also collaborating in a joint tyre manufacturing venture ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yokohama to buy 2.5% stake in Singapore's YHI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.