TOKYO, May 19 (Reuters) - YOROZU PARENT-ONLY FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS (in billions of yen unless specified) Year ended Year ended Year to Mar 31, 2004 Mar 31, 2005 Mar 31, 2006 YEAR-AGO LATEST COMPANY RESULTS RESULTS FORECASTS Sales 39.68 39.09 43.00 (-1.5 pct) Operating 2.62 1.76 (-32.7 pct) Recurring 1.80 1.98 1.54 (+10.1 pct) Net 1.48 1.18 810 mln (-20.7 pct) EPS Y68.06 Y75.91 Y51.16 Shares 15 mln 15 mln Div Y11.00 Y12.00 Y12.00 NOTE - Yorozu Corp is a car parts maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yorozu -2004/05 parent results" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642