By Lauren Young NEW YORK, Dec 4 (Reuters) - It's the season for eggnog, mistletoe - and the mad retail rush. This year more Americans are forgoing shopping malls for their favorite websites. They are also buying what they want for themselves instead of waiting for someone to present it to them as a gift. Shopping guru Paco Underhill is the founder of consulting firm Envirosell and author of several books on consumer behavior including "Why We Buy: ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"YOUNG BUCKS-Time to be your own Santa Claus?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.