By Mitch Lipka NEW YORK, Jan 9 (Reuters) - If you use a lot of postage stamps, now is a good time to stock up. At the end of January, the cost of a stamp will rise another penny. If you buy a so-called Forever stamp for 45 cents today, it will work just as well as the one you will pay 46 cents for starting on Jan. 27. Consider buying enough to last a year or more and you'll not only save a few dollars, but a few trips to the post office, too. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"YOUR MONEY: Time to buy stamps, TVs and life insurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642