TAIPEI, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Yulon Nissan Motor Co., a joint venture between Taiwan's Yulon Motor Co. and Japan's Nissan Motor Co. , plans an initial public offering with its shares priced at T$80 each ($2.46), said sources close to the deal on Friday. The company could raise up to T$1.6 billion ($49.2 million) if it sells all of the 20 million shares on offer ahead of a Dec. 21 listing on Taiwan's main TAIEX market. The price of the shares is lower than original market estimates of up to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Yulon, Nissan's JV prices Taiwan IPO at T$80/share" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642