Sept 26 (Reuters) - Zapata Corp. said on Monday it agreed to sell all of its 4.2 million shares of Safety Components International, Inc. , a maker of air bag fabrics and cushions, to private equity investor Wilbur Ross Jr. for $51.2 million. Zapata said the stake represents about 77.3 percent of Safety Components' total outstanding common stock. The company said the transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter. (Reporting by Renu Pariyadath in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zapata to sell 77 pct interest in Safety Components" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.