(In U.S. dollars unless noted) By Susan Taylor OTTAWA, March 26 (Reuters) - Zenn Motor Co Inc , which makes low-speed, short-range electric cars, said on Thursday that it has chosen a manufacturer to produce a highway-capable electric car it is developing, but will not announce the company until agreements are finalized. Investors awaiting key performance data on a battery being developed by Zenn's privately held partner EEStor Inc appeared dissatisfied with the news. Shares of TSX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zenn picks electric car manufacturer, stock drops" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.