* Patent has three-fold rise in energy storage, analyst * Battery could be used in range of cars, analyst * Zenn shares climb 9.4 pct on TSX Venture Exchange OTTAWA, Sept 30 (Reuters) - Shares of Zenn Motor Co Inc rose more than 9 percent on Thursday morning after an analyst said there were positive implications from an amended patent filed by development partner EEStor Inc. Zenn holds a 10.7 percent stake in EEStor, which is working on a potentially breakthrough energy storage unit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zenn shares rises as partner amends battery patent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642