HONG KONG, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Hong Kong-listed automobile equipment manufacturer Zhongda International Holdings Ltd. said on Sunday its subsidiary will launch a joint venture with a Chinese bus manufacturer. Zhongda International Holdings' wholly-owned subsidiary, Zhongda International Automobile Industrial Ltd., agreed on Nov. 17 to establish a joint venture company with Sichuan Bus Manufacture Ltd., the holding company said in a statement. Zhongda International Holdings could not be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Zhongda unit launches China bus venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.